20 something is definitely the most energetic and enthusiastic phase of your life, which sometimes it stresses you out by how to live to the utmost with it. Your busi-ness is to be busy with your wildest dreams and ambitions. There are also some weird-ies that I bet someday when I look back; there will be nostalgia crammed with laugh-filled moments.
- In your 20 something, you feel stuck in the moment, you want to escape but hilariously you are not certain where you want to break through yet. Especially, when you are in the deadly dull and cold weather, you just let your head freely fly to another exquisitely sunshine land. Then humorously you just could not figure out where you have just put your ID card.
- In your 20 something, even you are abroad and you want to explore even more countries and then you are uncertain of where you would like to call it home. It seems like nothing could satisfy you enough. Gladly you know for sure “home is where the heart is”.
- In your 20 something, it is awesome to believe you can do anything with your youthfulness and vigorousness; however, it is so frustrated that you just astonishingly forgot to save your favorite writing. Fortunately, you are optimistic enough to commence another one which you had better believe it will be a better one lol.
- In your 20 something, sometimes your mind is just wandering somewhere else so that you are totally unaware of reality. It happens to me so many times, hilariously and bitterly that I lost something and I even did not recognize it until it was too late.
- In your 20 something, you know deep down you’re not a teenager anymore. Sometimes you feel childish and immature to have emotional fluctuation, moody time. Simply there are many rules to be an adult; you have to act and talk like this, like that. You just want to be your own wonderful nutshell for a while.
- In your 20 something, you want to achieve and gain more with your curiosity and ambition. You are afraid that next year, another year, you are running out of your life-time to do the most non-regrettably crazy things. Then you catch yourself in either burnout or two many directions to be on the right track.
- In your 20 something, you want to develop a healthy habit and healthy life with even being a vegan (perhaps just a part-time or freelance vegetarian lol), eliminate chunk. Yet sometimes it is just too much like a control freak. Then a bag of m&m or ice-cream just simply makes my day.
- In your 20 something, you want to be an early bird in the morning as you have seen scientifically successfully admirable gurus are all early riser. But it seems like one of the most ambitious New Year’s revolution ever. Especially there is no consistent mommy to insistently nag you up when you are living by yourself.
- In your 20 something, I know there are always many little friends and foes in our head keep communicating continuously (especially girls lol). Presumably it is so crucial to explain to everyone why you just don’t want to talk right now or not in the mood, but you assume no one would want to hear or they don’t have time or else just never mind.
- Particularly, there are some plans you have persisted to make them count, yet they unexpectedly turn out to other worthy journeys. Because classically life is worthwhile and fashionably we call it “C’est la vie”;).
I am also in my 20 something, so I am not here to tell you what should be done; because I am also figuring it out myself daily basis ;). Although there are hot and cold moments in my head from time to time, I am wholly happy and enjoy every single piece of imperfection during the perfect 20 something.